Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!
This one was pretty quick to put together... it all started with the single image of a hat and some flowers. I cut out the silhouette of the image and then I cut it just about in half, following the flowers and the edge of the top hat.
Using multiple layers of chipboard underneath the top portion of the image, I was able to really give this some depth. Lots and lots of Stickles added just the right amount of Leprechaun sparkle.
May luck be with you today!
I realize I should have begun posting my St. Patrick's Day projects a few days earlier since I've still got more to share... oh well, guess tomorrow will still be OK to share some green!
Post a Comment